Atma Volunteer Program
Volunteering with Atma means lending your time, energy and expertise to complete projects for the organisational development of Atma Partners. Volunteers are an integral part of Atma’s work because their efforts move plans into action.
Atma matches the interest, motivation and expertise of each volunteer to a specific project that has concrete, measurable outcomes. Each volunteer role is tailored to the applicant. These defined volunteer roles ensure an extremely meaningful experience for the volunteer and significant impact for the Atma Partner.
Atma volunteers work either as consultants or as interns. They come from Mumbai, other parts of India, and all over the world.
- have years of professional experience
- help to lead the Atma Partner organisation
- work directly with the management of Atma, the Atma Partner and external consultants
- are generally students or recent graduates
- are facilitated by Atma and the Atma Partner
- use their Atma volunteerships to fulfill course requirements
Atma has hosted more than 150 volunteers from 25 different countries over the past 5 years. Volunteers have developed teaching curriculums, designed websites, planned marketing campaigns, completed fundraising strategies, written manuals, verified accounting processes, launched blogs, filmed videos and created longterm strategic plans for Atma Partners, amongst other activities.
To learn more about volunteering with Atma, write to Carmeline at firstname.lastname@example.org